Saturday 5 March 2022

My Portfolio

Digital Portfolio


Hello Friends   

                    I am Chandani Pandya, student of English Department, warmly welcome you to my Digital Portfolio. First we can see what is Digital Portfolio ?

  • A digital portfolio is an online collection of work that represents your abilities and skills as a professional in your field. It is typically made up of your best work over a period of time, such as what you did in your previous job or while earning a degree.


Welcome to my Digital Portfolio. Here you will find my academic activities of the last five years along with some reports of Co Curricular activities as well. This portfolio is a collection of all my activities which are carried out by me throughout these five years in which I have Studied English Literature as an honor subject. Take a tour and give your valuable comments and feedback for Evaluation.

In this portfolio I have uploaded my blogs, assignments, presentations, videos and academic journey of the 5 years also. Here you find more interesting stuff. You will enjoy exploring the site.


Link of my Digital Portfolio :-

https://sites.google.com/view/chanadanipandya/home

No comments:

Post a Comment

यूनिट-२ : पठन और कथन कौशल्य आधारित प्रवृत्तियां |

यूनिट-२(२.१) हिंदी साहित्यि के दो उत्तम काव्य का पठन करें । हिंदी देश के निवासी हिंदी देश के निवासी सभी जन एक हम, रंग रूप वेश भा...